WooCommerce Request a Quote Overview:
WooCommerce Request a Quote extension empowers your customers to add products to a quote basket and ask for price estimations for the products they are interested in.
Add a quote button on specific products to let customers add products to a quote basket just like they add products to the cart and submit the quotation by filling a simple quote form. Create multiple rules to show the quote button for selected user roles, products, and categories.
You can also hide prices and replace the “add to cart” button with the quote button. This feature comes in handy when you want to hide prices for wholesale, retailers, and other B2B customers and force them to ask for price estimates. You can choose to enable the offered price column to let customers add their offered price for each product in the submitted quote.
WooCommerce Request a Quote extension provides a smooth way to deal with certain types of customers, orders, and products. Here are some examples where this plugin can be helpful,
WooCommerce Request a Quote Features:
- Automatic Order Creation
- Widget with dynamic refresh
- Easy to show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons at category/individual product level.
- Integrates Easily with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7 and Formidable PRO.
- Easy to replace the Add to Cart button with Add to Quote
- Easy to add button to shop or product list page and product details page.
- Easy to customize the look and feel of the button.
- Easy to hide Price on the Shop and Product Pages.
- Easy to configure send email to multiple administrators(order info to admin only) and customer.
- High Flexibility in customizing email templates.
- Easy to hide/show Price column.
- High flexibility in adding/removing fields in the request form.
- Easy to display the total count of the products in the added list.
- Easy to display text or redirect to thank you page to look at conversions.
- Customize URL for the Quote List Page.