Spaces – the Elementor template kit build fo co-working office spaces. Designed with precision and care, Spaces offers a modern, responsive, and versatile solution for all your co-working needs. With Spaces, you get access to a range of customizable templates, ensuring your website is uniquely tailored to your co-working space. Whether you need a sleek landing page or a comprehensive website with multiple pages, Spaces has got you covered. With its intuitive drag-and-drop interface of Elementor and flexible design, you can easily create a stunning website that reflects the unique personality of your co-working space. So why wait? Get Spaces today and take your co-working space to the next level!
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.