The Lambe Digital Marketing Agency Template Kits is a comprehensive solution for businesses, consulting firms, and creative agencies looking to establish a strong online presence. This template provides modern, creative designs with a focus on digital marketing and SEO strategies to help you attract and convert more leads. The templates are fully customizable using Elementor, allowing you to tailor them to your unique brand and message. With this digital marketing agency template kit, you’ll have everything you need to create a professional, compelling website that represents your business and engages your audience. Stand out from the competition and establish your online presence today!
Unlike traditional WordPress templates, this kit is more flexible and customizable, allowing users to easily edit and update their content without the need for extensive coding knowledge.
Take your digital marketing strategy to the next level with Lambe – Digital Marketing Template Kits.
- Zero coding required
- User-friendly interface
- Mobile responsiveness
- Lead generation and contact forms
- Easy integration with third-party tools
- About Us
- Our Services
- Single Service / Service Details
- Single Career / Career Details
- Contact Us
- Our Team
Required Plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
With Lambe Digital Marketing Template Kits, take your agency to new heights. It’s easy to use, flexible, and packed with essential features for successful digital marketing campaigns. Get started today!
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.