AmyMovie theme is a fully responsive WordPress theme designed for Movie websites. The various, modern, and professional interfaces with clean code will make your Movie sites powerful, attractive, and easy to use. You are easy to import movie data from IMDb and TMDb websites. And with amazing showtime features, visitors can spend only some seconds to get the Movie Schedules in the different cinemas.
AmyMovie – Advanced Theme Options
AmyMovie Theme Options are global settings that allow you to build custom sites without coding. These options will apply to every page or post on your site unless overridden by page or post options.
- IMDb & TMDb Importer Imtegrated
- Control over the entire layout; site width, content area, sidebars and more
- Three nice Header styles and ten Footer Styles giving you more choices to build up your nice web pages.
- Support 5 types of module so that you can easy to add modules are Text, Link, Menu, WP login or Social List to the Topbar and Copyright part.
- Easy to custom links for movies, cinemas, actors, directors.
- Support three layouts for your Blog Post page: Grid, List and Masonry layout.
- Easy to change the webpage’s skin to fit your design (orange is default skin).
- Easy to config global page title bar by changing background image and color.
- Google Fonts and Typography supports.
- Choose the Global layout and features for the General Movie pages (show comments, allow users to rate, limit movies in search page) and Genre Page (choose Sidebar, Layout, number of movies per page, and show/ hide pagination).
- Social Network Integration (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Easy to create new image size.
Functional and Smart AmyMovie Shortcodes
AmyMovie shortcodes allow you to display the movies or post with different styles. There are the options help you to order the movies/ posts by Date, Release Date. Movies/ Post ID. Movies/ Post Views, Rate. Title, Comment Count or Random Order and you also can sort them according to Descending or Ascending. AmyMovie shortcodes allows you to add showtime function to each movies, show showtime page and movie-rated page. You also can enable filter module and search module by movies, actors, directors, cinema on your web pages.
- Amy Tabs: This allows you to add tabs and control the content of your tabs. You can set which tab will be Active Tab Navigation.
- Amy Movie Blog: Allows you to display your blog posts with 2 nice styles and order the posts as you want.
- Amy Movie Carousel: Allows you to show multiple movies at once, it’s unlike normal slide show. There are only one layout however, you can set the number of movies will show on the slide.
- Amy Movie Grid: There are 4 layouts for Movie Grid style and you can set the number of columns as well as the number of movies per page. Show/ hide pagination and filter module.
- Amy Movie List: This allows you to show movies in the list style. You can decide the number of movies will be per page and show/ hide pagination and filter module.
- Amy Movie Metro Gallery: This allows you to the gallery with a special style. And the image will display on the popup when you click on it.
- Amy Movie Rate List: This allows you to arrange movies with the number of rates, pointed rates and stars rate. You can show the top-rated movies.
- Amy Movie Search: Allows visitors easy to search movies by the movie’s name, cinema, actor or director.
- Amy Movie Showtime: Allows visitors get the movie schedules (date, time) at a particular cinema.
- Amy Movie Slide: Allows to display movies in the slide, one movie for one slide.
Intuitive Widgets and Sidebars
- Support 4 custom widgets from AmyTheme: Amy Movie Coming Soon, Amy Movie List, Amy Movie Comment. Amy Movie Module.
- Allow adding advertising banners, social network list, Nomar Text/ Link to the sidebar.
- Allow adding a contact form, the list of comments to the sidebar.
- Allow adding the list of movies/ posts to the sidebar.
- Allow adding the Coming Soon module to your sidebar.
Advanced Movie options
- Show/ hide comment field or allow/ not allow visitors to comment on the movies.
- Set release date and duration.
- Enter IMDB rating, MPAA, and language for the movies.
- Add multiple images for Gallery and add multiple trailers from Youtube or Vimeo. The number of images and videos will display at the Movie Detail page.
- Add as many cinemas as possible which will show the movie. You also can choose date and exact time the movie will show. This information will display on the showtime part.
- Enable/ disable Custom Rating part.
- Select Genres, Actors, Directors for the movie.
- Add movie banner and movie poster.
- Support three layouts for the Movie Detail page (Left sidebar, Right Sidebar or Full Width).
- Easy to choose the sidebar for the Movie Detail page.
- Global option at Theme option allows visitors to rate for the movie or not.
Advanced Actors/ Directors/ Genre options
- Display Actor/ Directors/ Genre in the particular pages.
- Add actor/ director name, summary information, biography, avatar, banner.
- Add more information about their birthday, birthplace, gender, nationality.
- On the actor/ director detail page, it shows the list of movies by that actor. Director.
- Global options at Theme options allow you to choose the number of movies per page at Genre page, and you can choose Genre page layout with sidebar or no sidebar.
Advanced Cinema options
- Enter the short description of the cinema.
- Option to add cinema banner.
- Option to add the cinema gallery. The gallery will display in the carousel style.
- Add extra information (cinema’s address, phone, website, email).
- Allow adding Google map of the cinema’s location at the cinema detail page.